CANINE PHOTOGRAPHY AT WORK
Anywhere. Anytime. Worldwide.
Dawn Rabinowitz has been photographing animals for over a decade and it has been a work of love and admiration.
In all her work, nothing has inspired her more than the bond between a working dog and the dog handler and documenting that incredible relationship we have with working dogs from all walks of life.
Dawn Rabinowitz is an expert working dog photographer (she also enjoys photographing wolves, wild horses, and during downtime, food). The bond and dedication of the world’s leading working dogs fascinates her. With camera (aka “her rig”) in hand and a strong sense of knowing the decisive moment, Dawn thrives on the adrenaline rush of the work these courageous people and dog do and you can find her, if you look closely, documenting their work and training.
Known by her clients and peers as “The Ninja”, Dawn’s go-anywhere work ethic gets the shots that make an impact.
Dawn’s clients include a range of law enforcement departments and military divisions. Dawn was raised amongst many military members in her family from every branch but the Coast Guard (though she knows they aren’t too shabby either)! She describes herself as the All-American girl-next-door with a twist. A keen sense of adventure (soloed an airplane on her 16th birthday, is an Outward Bound survival school graduate, and is notorious for going anywhere to get the shot – top of a subway train, hanging off the side of a building, crawling in underground tunnels, you get the picture).
Why hire Dawn as your working dog photographer?
- Dawn takes law enforcement/handler courses alongside her clients by attending LEO and Military conferences and learning the nuances of handling K9s, bite work, patrol tactics, ED, civil work, special forces training, and more
- Dawn is a proud road warrior with a huge sense of wanderlust and is physically fit to handle any kind of terrain and environmental circumstances
- Dawn is owned by two Belgian Malinois canines*
- Dawn is based out of Newburyport, Massachusetts but will travel anywhere
- Dawn has been in business for 14 years.
- Dawn graduated from the University of Vermont and attended
Massachusetts School of Law
- Dawn has been trained by multiple National Geographic photographers
You can email Dawn at email@example.com
Dawn is available to photograph working dogs anytime, anywhere. She is also available for dog sport events, commercial/product photography and seminar photography. Rates are determined based on location and other job requirements. Call for a quote!
Dawn can be reached via phone at 978-880-8682 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org